Green Bay Packers
Youth Football Camps
For Football Skills, Life Skills & Fun.
With Green Bay Packers Heroes and USA Football Certified Coaches.
Learn to run, throw, catch, defend and play the Green Bay Packers way!
14 Wisconsin locations--with one near you.
It's Football Fit for Kids
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY: Everything is great! The coaches really put in 100%. This means a lot because a coach’s influence is so important. These guys are the real thing and it shows! Zac is already talking about next year. Kristie, Kenosha, WI
- Green Bay Packers Alumni Heroes
- Professional, USA Football Certified Coaches
- Football Skill Development
- Life Skill Development
- Team Contests and Skill Challenges
- Tournament Action
- Championship Friday
- Awards and Prizes
Mon. June 13 – Fri. June 17, 8:30am to 11:30am ($204 w/ Code)
1. MADISON, Abundant Life Christian School, 4901 E. Buckeye Road
Mon. June 13 – Fri. June 17, 9:00am to 3:00pm ($304 w/ Code)
2. MEQUON, Trinity Lutheran School, 10729 W. Freistadt Road
Mon. June 20 – Fri. June 24, 8:30am to 11:30am ($204 w/ Code)
3. FRANKLIN, Milwaukee County Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road
4. SHEBOYGAN, South High School, 3128 S. 12th St.
5. WAUKESHA, Heyer Elementary School, 1209 Heyer Drive
Mon. June 27 – Fri. July 1, 8:30am to 11:30am ($204 w/ Code)
6. KENOSHA, Kenosha YMCA, 7101 53rd Street
7. OCONOMOWOC, YMCA at Pabst Farms, 1750 E. Valley Road
Mon. June 27 – Fri. July 1, 9:00am to 3:00pm ($304 w/ Code)
8. OSHKOSH, Oshkosh Community YMCA, 3303 W. 20th Avenue
Mon. July 11 – Fri. July 15, 8:30am to 11:30am ($204 w/ Code)
9. GLENDALE, Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road
Mon. July 11 – Fri. July 15, 9:00am to 3:00pm ($304 w/ Code)
10. GREEN BAY, Ashwaubenon High School, 2391 S. Ridge Road
Mon. July 18 – Fri. July 22, 8:30am to 11:30am ($204 w/ Code)
11. ELM GROVE, Elm Grove Lutheran School, 945 Terrace Drive
12. FOND DU LAC, U of W Fond du lac, 400 University Drive
Camps are led by professional, USA Football Certified Coaches. Our coaches develop athletic skill, build confidence and provide positive reinforcement. These outstanding educators are the foundation of our day-to-day operations and the key to our program quality.
- Antoine Burns, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee–5th year w/ camp
- Peter Kishline, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater–12th years w/ camp
- Keith Vanden Heuvel, Kaukauna High School--12th year w/ camp
PARTICIPATING GREEN BAY PACKERS ALUMNI HEROES
Our coaches are supported by Heroes from the Green Bay Packers. These are men that earned their living wearing the Green Bay Packers uniform. Packers Heroes are fathers and family men that understand the dynamics of communicating with young people. Packers Heroes appear at various times throughout camp operations.
John Anderson, University of Michigan, Linebacker, 1978-1989 | Kevin Barry, U of Arizona, Offensive Lineman, 2002-2006
Ron Cox, Fresno State, Linebacker, 1996 | Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, San Diego State, Defensive End, 2000-2008
Johnnie Gray, Cal State Fullerton, Safety, 1975-1983 | Ahman Green, Nebraska, Running Back, 2001-2009
Darryl Ingram, California Berkeley, Tight End, 1989-1993 | Kurt Larson, Michigan State, Linebacker, 1991
Dexter McNab, Florida, Running Back, 1992-1994 | Bryce Paup, Northern Iowa, Linebacker, 1990-1994
Paul Rudzinski, Michigan State, Linebacker, 1978-1982 | Bill Schroeder, Wisconsin Lacrosse, Wide Receiver, 1994-2001
Harry Sydney, University of Kansas, Running Back, 1992 | Frank Winters, Western Illinois, Center, 1992-2002
1) Choose Between: A Five-Day, Full-Day Camp or Five-Day, Half-Day Camps Location.
You can only purchase a full-day camp at a full-day camp location. You may not purchase half-day camp at full day location.
- 5-Day, Half Day Camps available June and July, 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
- 5-Day, Full Day Camps available June and July, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Private or Small Group, Position-Specific Instruction, any time, any location
2) Enter Camp Program (automatically determined by your registration profile).
- Rookies: Ages 6-7
- Comprehensive Skill Program: Ages 8 to 14 (sub-divided by age)
- Accelerated Skills Program: Ages 9 to 14 with 1 or more years of team experience.
3) Go into Overtime! Choose an After Camp Experience (Optional)
A) After-Camp Offensive Skills Instruction for Kids Ages 6 -11
- Further build QB, RB and WR skill base | Led by top Coach | Hero participation | Meet w/ Camp Director–set goals.
- Small-group, high rep training | Runs Tues., Wed and Thurs of camp week | Runs for 1 hour after camp day ends
B) After-Camp Position Specific Instruction for Kids Ages 9 -14
- Led by top Coach | Hero participation | Meet w/ Camp Director–set goals | Tell us Position--we have the coach
- Runs Tues., Wed and Thurs of camp week | Runs for 1 hour after camp day ends
C) Extended Supervision
Bring peace of mind and some extra time to your camp experience with extended supervision. With “Extended Supervision” we provide safe care for your camper one hour before and one hour after the official camp operating hours. Extended Supervision is not active camp programming or curriculum. It is simply safe supervision of your camper while you get your things done.
Safe, Non-Contact Football Instruction for Kids Ages 6 to 14 years old
- All programs led by professional coaches.
- Green Bay Packers Alumni Heroes provide supplemental instruction.
- Student-to-Instructor ratio is 10:1
- Kids are divided by age and experience levels for “apples to apples” instruction.
- We welcome “group with” requests and do our best to accommodate.
- Our instruction platform is station-based training.
All camps use a “station-based training” format to provide instruction. Groups rotate around the field—like a classroom–visiting each instruction station. At each station, the professional coach adapts the instruction to fit the group needs. Campers learn to run, throw, catch, defend, form block, form tackle and explode out of their stance with proper technique and improved speed. We run active camps so kids get multiple chances. With patience and encouragement, kids gain confidence and that’s what it’s all about.
Games, Energy and Excitement
Drills are mixed with fun competitions, rewards, contests and personal challenges. Every camp day features game competition—either 5 vs. 5, 7 vs. 7 or small space games with a tournament platform. The entire camp is driven by team challenges and team building opportunities, culminating in Championship Friday and the final Awards and Recognition Ceremony. On a daily basis, campers are rewarded for demonstrating qualities that improve the overall camp environment. Those qualities include leadership, sportsmanship, hustle, effort, humility and positively influencing others.
Blocking and Tackling
Within a safe, non-contact format and applying the USA Football Heads Up curriculum, we effectively train campers to block and tackle so they play better, safer football. On a daily basis, players will develop the right posture, footwork and approach to playing the contact game effectively. We build muscle memory, skill and understanding, so campers compete with confidence and make big plays.
FORMS FOR YOUR USE
- Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Permission to Possess and Administer Medicine Waiver
- Health History Form (Only for campers attending a CT or NJ camp location)
WAIVER: A Release and Hold Harmless Agreement must be signed by a parent or guardian and submitted prior to the camp’s first day. The Release and Hold Harmless Agreement may be submitted electronically.
IF YOUR CHILD REQUIRES MEDICINE: If your child requires medication, a Self Administration of Medication Form must be completed and submitted prior to the camp start. Camp staff does not administer or store medicine on behalf of campers. The camper must be prepared and able to self administer any medicine needed. Some camp staff are trained in first aid and will take action in the event of an emergency.
GENERAL POLICY: A parent or guardian must accompany each camper to Monday check-in and pick up the camper at dismissal each camp day. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any student when it is deemed in the best interest of the camp or the student. In the interests of participant privacy, we regret that videotaping camp activities is not allowed. The Camps are not a school sponsored program and your school district does not endorse this activity. Dates and locations are subject to change.
See the Connecticut Policy Guideline on Abuse and Neglect Reporting
REFUND POLICY: It’s a Strong Refund Policy. Here’s why. Pre-registration determines the number of staff hired and campers guaranteed to the facility. We financially commit to coaches, heroes and facilities for the week and do not turn back. That’s why we need you to be sure you are committed to us. Therefore, in cases of cancellation before or on April 15, 2016, a $95 fee will be retained. After April 15, 2016, in cases of cancellation, we will retain the full registration fee. Customers using payment plan codes agree that your payment is strictly a deposit and does not represent a fulfilled payment. All Camp Policies apply, including the refund policy. Payment plans may not be combined with other discount offers.
CANCELLATION PROTECTION: Cancellation Protection is available for purchase during your camp registration procedure. You may purchase cancellation protection from your personal insurance agent or directly from Pro Sports Experience when you register, to offset some of the financial loss in the event you withdraw from camp on or after April 15, 2016. Cancellation Protection may only be purchased at the time of your original registration and may not be applied retroactively. Cancellation protection is non-refundable. With Cancellation Protection, in cases of cancellation on or before April 15, 2016, you will receive your money back less a $95 processing fee. Or, in lieu of a refund, you may request a Camp Credit equal to the full amount you paid for this year’s camp (less the Cancellation Protection Fee) which may be applied toward next year’s camp. With Cancellation Protection, you may cancel your camp registration after April 15, 2016, and receive a Camp Credit equal to the full amount you paid for this year’s camp (less the Cancellation Protection payment) to be used at any camp during the following camp year. Cancellations must be made more than 72 hours prior to the start of the camp and will be awarded as a Camp Credit equal to the value of your camp registration fee (less the Cancellation Protection Fee).
CAMP CREDITS: Camp Credits may be redeemed by the original registrant or any family member for camp registration during the following year only. Camp Credits have no cash value and expire at the end of the following camp year. Each camp registration requires purchase of its own Cancellation Protection policy.
UNATTENDED DAYS: There is no refund for unattended camp days. Unattended camp days cannot be transferred to future camps.
WEATHER RELATED ISSUES: In the event of severe weather at full-day camps, we will move camp activities indoors. We reserve the right to cancel the entire camp day (or any portion of it which remains). No refund will be issued for camp days (or portions thereof) cancelled for any reason. The decision to cancel and/or modify a camp rests solely with the management, facility manager and head coaches. In the event of severe weather at half-day camps, we will move into indoors or to a protective shelter. If the delay is prolonged we may choose to extend that day or any other day. We reserve the right to cancel the entire camp day (or any portion of it which remains). No refund will be issued for camp days (or portions thereof) cancelled for any reason. The decision to cancel and/or modify a camp rests solely with the management, facility manager and head coaches. At certain locations in the event of severe weather, we may bus campers to an alternate indoor location. Should that become necessary, we will send an email to your registered email address with full details of the plan. Please check your emails frequently during camp operations.
YOUR CAMP LOCATION, DATE AND TIMES: Check your email confirmation and/or view the camp schedule here.
FIRST DAY, MORNING CHECK IN TIMES: Check-in opens 45 minutes prior to the camp time. This is a one time process, occurring only on the first day of camp. A parent, guardian or authorized adult must walk the camper through the First Day, Morning check-in process.
DROP OFF TUES-FRI: Camps may join us as early as 15 minutes prior to camp start, unless you have purchased extended supervision. See below for extended supervision details.
PICK UP TIMES AND REQUIREMENTS: Pick-up occurs immediately upon the conclusion of the camp day–see the camp schedule for your specific times. A parent, guardian or authorized adult is required to pick up the camper at dismissal of each day.
Due to additional commitments for our coaches, parents must be prompt for pick up. We can cover up to 15 minutes after the camp day ends, but it is prohibitive for coaches to remain any longer. If you cannot arrange for pick-up within 15 minutes of the camp day conclusion, please arrange for extended supervision. See below for extended supervision details. Check with your Camp Director regarding unique pick up and release logistics.
EXCEPTIONS FOR PICK UP TIMES: If you have registered for “After Camp Offensive Skills,” “After Camp Position-Specific Instruction” or “Extended Supervision,” your pick up times will change.
AFTER-CAMP INSTRUCTION: If you registered for a Half-Day Camp and added “After Camp” Offensive Skills or Position-Specific Instruction, your Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday pick up time is extended by one hour.
EXTENDED SUPERVISION: If you feel you must drop your child off more than 15 minutes prior to camp start or pick your child up later than 15 minutes after camp, please register for extended supervision. Call 877-226-9919 for arrangements.
WHAT TO DO OR BRING
- GENERAL RELEASE and WAIVER: SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY: All participants must submit a completed waiver in order to participate. If you did not complete the waiver during the on-line registration process, please CLICK HERE and do so now.
- SELF MEDICATION WAIVER FORM: (IF APPLICABLE): If your child brings medication(s) to camp, please bring a completed Self Medication Permission Form. This form is mandatory and must be submitted upon your first day arrival at camp. If needed, please click here for the Self Medication Waiver.
- Lunch + Drink(s) for Full Day Camp; Snack + Drinks for Half Day Camps: Note about peanut products: A number of children with nut/peanut allergies are attending our camps. To further assist these campers, we are asking that you refrain from packing nut/ peanut products in your child’s lunch. We will have designated nut/peanut-free tables at which these campers may eat their lunch.
- Refillable water bottle filled (with name on it)
- Tennis Shoes (mandatory for Full-Day Camps)
- Cleats (Optional but highly recommended)
- Sun Screen (Mandatory–apply in am prior to camp and re-apply after lunch)
- Windbreaker (for rain)
- A Towel (for rain)
- A Gym Bag
- Your official camp T-Shirt will be provided and must be worn very day.
- A great attitude–be excited for camp! We certainly can’t wait to play some football!