V-CAMP20 @ PSE6, M-F, July 27-31, 9:00am-3:00pm
Presenting the first-ever NFL Alumni Youth V-Camp – summer week.
It’s a virtual, week-long, day-camp with more access, entertainment and learning than ever imagined! It gets kids moving and engaged. V-Camp Summer Week is packed with pro coaches, NFL Alumni heroes, and sports industry experts that want to make a difference in kid’s lives.
The V-Camp approach purposely replicates the day-camp experience– through computer, laptop or iPhone connections.
GENERAL CAMP DAYS
- For the week, campers experience a total of 20-25 instruction features, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Each camp day, campers receive 5 pro-coach led features (four instructional, one interactive).
- Each feature runs up to 15 minutes.
- The interactive Q&A features lasts 15 to 25 minutes.
- Following each feature, the camper heads out, embraces the skill challenges..and has a blast!
- Instruction features do not disappear –they are saved for the camper for 24 hours. If you’re late or held up– no problem, it’s there!
- Overall, campers will experience a mix of athletic, football and life skill instruction. All features are designed to instruct, motivate, challenge and entertain.
- On occasion, feature content may include video analysis of either camper performance, youth game video or even the enormously popular football video games from a major entertainment counsel– building game IQ and more confidence through these engaging platforms.