ABOUT THE NFL ALUMNI ZOOM HUDDLE
For kids ages 8 to 15 that love talking football and want to learn more.
Led by NFL Alumni Players, we use game action, demonstration and coaching to teach the NFL skills, strategy and approach to the game.
The huddle will be interactive. We will encourage young footballers to take the lead, ask questions, offer opinions and ideas. Remember, sports performance is hard to predict – and there is more than one way to find success. So conversation is the key.
Some Zoom Huddles will very academic — serious football skill learning.
Some Zoom Huddles will be simply fun, a celebration of the game with banter and opinions — a bunch of football fanatics talking football.
Our program offers will be updated frequently. Bookmark this page for the latest opportunities. We are just getting started.
CHOOSE A ZOOM HUDDLE PROGRAM BELOW
All programs begin at 6:30 pm CST, 7:30 pm EST
Each Zoom Huddle lasts about 45 minutes
- Playoff Pass: Entire NFL Playoffs and College National Championships
- Two Pack: NFL Wild Card Weekend, College Finals Preview (Jan 6 & Jan 7)
- Two Pack: NFL Division Playoffs Preview, College Finals Recap (Jan. 13 & Jan 14)
- Two Pack: NFL Conference Finals Preview, NFC and AFC (Jan. 20 & Jan 21)
- SB 55 One: Super Bowl Preview (January 27)
- SB 55 Two Super Bowl Preview (February 3)
- SB 55 Three: Super Bowl Recap (February 10)